Rotary Kiln Bauxite Benefits
- Extreme hardness and wear resistance
- High resistance to weathering, abrasion, and polishing
- High durability
- Chemically stable when exposed to intense heat and acid or alkaline agents
Specification for Rotary kiln bauxite
Calcined Bauxite Is Used in Several Applications:
- Refractory Grade Calcined Bauxite: To make the refractory grade, Bauxite is thermally treated at 1600℃ to produce Calcined Bauxite where the Alumina content is mostly above 82%.Refractories are insulating materials that maintain their strength and chemical properties at high temperatures. They are used to line boilers, furnaces, kilns, reactors, and GLM.
- Brown Fused Alumina: To make the above grades, Bauxite is thermally treated at 1000℃ – 1200℃ to produce Calcined Bauxite Alumina content anywhere between 80-88% on the requirement.
- Anti-skid protection. Calcined bauxite is used globally for its anti-skid and high friction properties to make roadways safer. It is a strong and highly durable material, making it ideal for preventing slips on factory floors and other surfaces. Proppants and Road Surfacing， Calcined Bauxite is a perfect aggregate for anti-skid applications. It is used extensively for vehicle skid prevention and on surfaces requiring additional safety. The bauxite may be trowelled into fresh concrete, added to paints, or applied to surfaces using resin cement and adhesives. This material is ideal for reducing the risk of pedestrians slipping and is used in many industrial, commercial and residential applications. These include pedestrian crosswalks, stairways, factory floors, work zones, sidewalks, ship decks, boat docks, pool decks, bathtubs。
- High friction surface treatment (HFST). HFST is a cost-effective method to reduce skidding and is mainly used to make roadways safer. It is used on horizontal curves and ramps, intersections, steep grades, bridge decks, roundabouts, and pavement surfaces. Studies have indicated that the application of HFST reduces vehicle crashes by up to 100%. The material is applied to surfaces using a polymer binder.
Available Grain Size:
0-1mm; 1-3mm; 3-5mm; 5-8mm; 80mesh; 100mesh; 200mesh; 325mesh.